Notice of Opportunity to Request Land Use Change

The County will consider requests to amend existing General Plan land use designations as part of the consideration of several land use alternatives.  Groups and individuals that would like to have a General Plan land use designation changed may submit Land Use Map Request Forms.  Please note that the focus of the General Plan Update is on comprehensive community planning—consistent with the long-term vision for the County —rather than individual development projects.     Land Use Map Request Forms must be submitted to the Colusa County Planning Department.  At least 30 days prior to the end of the submittal period, this website will be updated to identify the final date that Land Use Change Request Forms may be submitted for consideration.

Click here to download a Land Use Change Request Form or pick up a form at the Colusa County Planning Department, 220 20th St, Colusa, CA 95392.  Please call the Planning Team at (530) 458-0480 if you have questions.  Forms must be submitted to Colusa County no later than October 15, 2010.